This section is for professionals working in the area of domestic abuse to share information. You can find:
- locally and nationally published public documents and strategies to help you in your work
- press releases relating to domestic abuse
- a serivce directory of local and national organisations
Also available on the site is:
- Information on domestic abuse services in Hertfordshire
- The latest Hertfordshire news on domestic abuse
- Contact details for the various services across the county
NEW March drop in session for professionals to visit our centre!
On 25th March 2014 between 3pm and 6pm we are holding a ‘drop in’ session at the Sunflower Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) for organisations we work with such as health, housing, police and all support services etc.
Come along any time between 3am and 6pm! It’s an informal time for any professionals to get to know the centre and the service we provide, so the appropriate clients can be referred and we can work in effective joint partnership.
Please pass this information to colleagues and other professionals you feel may be interested.
If you plan to attend the drop in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for address details. There is no deadline.